It's All About Me


It's All About Me

Hello ! My name is Agung Putri Mayasari  Bhaskara. You just call me Maya. I am a student at 3 Senior High School Bandung. I am a tenth grader. I was born in Bandung, 9 September 2003 and 14 years old at 9 September 2017. I live in Turangga Barat VI street number 32. Do you want to know more about me?

My hobby is so many, like listening to the music. I really love it because it can be my mood booster. I like western song and little bit k-pop. My favorite singer  is Justin Bieber, Katty Perry, Shawn Mendes, etc. I like EDM genre. My favorite Dj is Skrillex, Martin Garrix, etc. 

Maybe you ask me why I still 14 years old? Yes, because in my junior high school,  SMPN 5 Bandung, I entered an acceleration class. I am so happy at acceleration class because the members of the class is under of amount (13 members). Honestly, I hope in 3 Senior High School I can join an acceleration class too, but in my generation (2017) there is no seperated class for acceleration. Hmm.. I little bit disapointed, but it's ok.


OK I will talk about my family. My father's name is I Ketut Ardana. He is 58 years old now. He is Balinese, same like my mother, Ni Wayan S. They were born in Bali, but different with me and my brother who was born in Bandung. I have one big brother, his name is Agung Adhyaksa Bhaskara. He is a doctor. Now he is in Cirebon to serve an interenship program. He go home once in two week. So sometimes I miss him. I think he is a good brother for me because he can teach me how to be a good student.

That's all about me for now. Meet in the next blog!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles