Dialogue about Expression Offers and Suggestions
BY : Agung Putri Mayasari B. and Karin Hanasyanila S.
Class : XI MIPA 2
School : Senior High School 3 Bandung


Karin     : “Hello Maya! How are you today? ”
Maya     : “Hello Karin! I’m fine thank you, and you?”
Karin     : “I’m fine, but the truth is I’m still confused about something.”
Maya     : “Really? What is it about?”
Karin     : “I’m still thinking about what major should I choose for college. “
Maya     : “So, what are your choices? “
Karin     : “Hmm… Between School of Architecture or Faculty of Art and Design “
Maya     : “Oh. Why don’t you take a psychotest to measure your basic potential? “
Karin     : “Good idea! I appreciate your suggestion. So what major will you choose for your college, Maya? ”
Maya     : “Same with you. I still don’t know what major will I take for college, Karin. “
Karin     : “How about Medical Study in University of Indonesia?”
Maya     : “Sorry, I think I don’t have a good score in Biology. “
Karin     : “It is okay, Maya! How about I help you with studying Biology together? “
Maya     : “Yes please, that would be very kind of you. “
Karin     : “Sure. Why not? You are my best friend. “
Maya     : “Thank you so much. I hope we will be successful reach our goals together. “

That's all from me now ! See you on the next post. Thank you ^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles