Study Tour to Bali 2019

Hey yo! Welcome to my blog. Here I'll tell you about my Study Tour to Bali Island 2019 🌴🌴

I was spending my time in Bali from Sunday, 17- 22 March 2019. First of all my friends, especially 3'2020 gathered in Husein Sastranegara International Airport to take off. My class got the first turn to take off, so we are the first class who arrived in Bali.

Day 1
After we arrived at Ngurah Rai International Airport, we were having lunch at the bus and continue our first day trip to Tanah Lot. At Tanah Lot, we took pictures, went for a stroll, and buy some souvenirs.
--my classmates and homeroom teacher--

My next destination was Jimbaran Beach. There we could enjoy a breath-taking sunset, delicious seafood, and fun live music. At first I really enjoyed my time with my friends took pictures and ate my food. Suddenly, a heavy rain came over and made our clothes, food, everything got wet. That was so sad and my head got dizzy. So we ended that day by going to the hotel. After we checked in to the hotel, we decided to order some pizza (because we were still hungry :( ).

Day 2
First destination was Tanjung Benoa. There were many water sports such as banana boat, flying fish, jet ski, and many more. But I decided to go to Penyu Island and Glass Bottom. In Penyu Island we could see huge turtle, hornbill, even took a photo with snake.
--situation on glass bottom ship--

Second destination was Pandawa Beach. On the way to Pandawa Beach, our tour guide, Mbok Komang, told the history of Pandawa Beach. This was so interesting for me. We only had an hour here, so I wasn't doing many things. Then we continued to our third destination, Garuda Wishnu Kencana Cultural Park. I was so excited there because GWK had already finished the renovation. I thought this is one of my favorite place in Bali because the splendor of GWK's architecture, huge cliffs, also many instagrammable spots. We could rent bicycle, scooter, bought foods from foodtrucks, etc
--me riding a bicycle--

Next we were going to go to Devdan Show. It is a kind of theatre with amazing special effects, props, also talented performers. Finally we ended our second day in Bali and took a rest at Quest hotel.
Image result for devdan ticket
--Devdan Show--

Day 3
We started day 3 by having lunch at the hotel. Then we went to the first destination, Tirta Empul. We were lucky enough because that day coincided with Melasti Ceremony (if I'm not mistaken) which held once a year.
--villagers do a melasti ceremony--

Next we went to Kintamani to have lunch. Temperature there was colder than the other places in Bali because Kintamani located 1500 meters above sea level. Then we continued to our next destination, Panglipuran Village. Unfortunately, when we arrived heavy rain came over and we couldn't go for a stroll there :(. So, we decided to went back to the hotel and prepared for something like night gathering with 3'2020. I had a lot of fun there :). We finished the gathering about 00.30 WITA. So I quickly took a rest and packed my suitcase and belongings for the next morning check out. (what a tiring night :")

Day 4
This was the last day we spend our time in Bali :(. We had checked out from hotel and went to the first destination, Kuta Beach. There my friends and I went for a stroll at beachwalk bali, bought some icecreams and ouvenirs, vloging, etc. This momment is one of the most unforgetable momment becausethis time our teachers not really care about where we were going to also we have much free time here. The transportation that we took called 'Pajero' (hmm I'm fooled by the villager haha actually it was like a angkot). Then we went to Krisna by that Pajero again. Krisna is the most well-known souvenir shop in Bali. I bought many souvenirs for me (of course hehe), family, friends, and teachers. I had lunch there too. This is unforgetable lunch for me because the Ayam Geprek was so nice :(( . OK next we went to Bedugul or Puran Ulun Danu. We can see Pura Ulun Danu in our Rp50.000,00. Here are some photo of mine at Pura Ulun Danu


--my squad--

--my girl classmates--


-- s e l f i e --

Then we went to Gilimanuk Harbour to cross Bali Strait--byee. 

Day 5
We arrived at Ketapang Harbour in East Java. Then we went to Suramadu (Surabaya-Madura) Bridge. Honestly I don't know why we went here, but....OK. Then we went to Gubeng Train Station in Surabaya and waited for our Turangga! We did many things in wagon such as listened, danced, and sang to random songs, gossiping, even took a sheetmask!

Day 6
I arrived at Bandung Station and went back home

That's all from me for today's blog. Thanks^^

Sources :

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles