Recommendation Letter for My Friend

Hello guys! This is my recommendation for my one of the best student, Muhammad Nur Ihsan.

From :
Prof. Dr. Mayumi Bhaskara, S.Pd.,M.M.Pd.
Principle of 3 Senior High School
Bandung

To :
Mr. Gigan
Director of Djarum Foundation

It is my immense pleasure to recommend one of the best student, Muhammad Nur Ihsan.

I am writing in reference to your annual scholarship which is awarded to the meritorious student of the city of Bandung. I would like to recommend my student for your annual scholarship program.

I know Ihsan for three  years because I thought him biology. He is very dedicated to his study. He is dilligent, ambitious, and friendly person. He likes socialize with many people and makes people around him entertained by his behave. He is always interested in helping and improving his friends when they are in trouble. he likes to give advice, solution, or anything which can help other feel better and have a big will power. He is such an inspiration to others.

He has so many qualities that give me confidence to recommend him to your scholarship program. I believe that his strong ambition and friendly person he will suited to join your scholarship program.

So, please accept this brilliant student, Muhammad Nur Ihsan, to join your scholarship program and help him succeed in life.

Thanking you,
Regard,




Prof. Dr. Mayumi Bhaskara, S.Pd.,M.M.Pd.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles