My Future Dreams

Hello guys! So, today I will tell you about my future dreams/goals

My Future Goals


What comes to your mind when you hear future goals? Maybe big house, money, sports car, etc. They are not wrong guys. They are good. You must have big dreams, big goals, and standard of your own success. In here, I'll tell you a bit about my future goals.

For me, having a big dreams is important. It helps me to be on fire to reach my main goals. I like a quote from  LL Cool J. : "Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.”
So, I separate my dreams into 2 different term.

First is my short term success :
a. Make my parents and family happy. Make them happy is not always give them money, good career, etc, but if I only have a good score and well behaved can make them happy as well
b. Have a good score at school. For me now, having a good score is my priority. Although score does not determine success, but it can be one of the requirements to be success
c. Save more money. I just realize lately I was so wasteful and hard control my fiance. As a high school student, I have a target to save my money Rp150.0000,00 /month
d. Expand my experience. I want have more experience at organization by handle something new for me, master new skill such as video editing, and last but not least I'm going to learn something new about enterpreneurship,

Second is my long term success :
a. Be a reliable doctor. Being a doctor is my dream since I was child. I hope later I can be a professional and useful for many people
b. Make new jobs for others. I hope I can make hospital so many people can work there, or make new business
c. Traveling around the world. But my first priority is traveling around Indonesia, and if it is finished, I will continue traveling around the world.

To reach our success, we must know our strengths and weaknesses.
Strengths :
a. I am a good planner. I like making timeline, timetable to target my goals
b. I am a hardworker
c. I am friendly. I usually start coversation with someone new first and say hi to my friends.

Weaknesses :
a. Sometimes I don't have enough self-confidence to express my idea
b. Sometimes I like to procrastinate chores
c. Sometimes my friends say I am little bit stubborn. But I think I have strong establisment

Maybe that's all from me to say for now. I hope my dreams can come true.. bye guys :)



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles