Giving My Opinion

Hello guys ! Welcome back to my blog ! This blog is about giving my opinion about an issue. Because of last meeting I absent for english class, so i have to make this assignment.

My opinion of topic 1 " This house should ban cigarettes from the society "

Related image
https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjjh4fDgpDdAhUkSY8KHV5IBcEQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.123rf.com%2Fphoto_26792224_text-no-made-from-broken-cigarettes.html&psig=AOvVaw10hj7WbqURLuXY6LIHyvf5&ust=1535555046774725 

In my opinion, cigarettes should be banned for our society. Cigarettes contain so many harmful things and can affect our health. In the other side, there will be contra side. People will disagree about it because cigarettes can bring us money if we take a look from economic side. And if we stop using and producing cigarettes in society, many people will depressed because their routines for consuming cigarettes suddenly stopped. I think in this case the government's real action needed. Government must think the best solution for our society and minimize the downside of cigarettes.

So guys, that's all from me now. See you in the next post !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles