Edu Passion 2018

     Happy to be here! Welcome back to my personal blog. In here I will present to you about one of my activity in my school, SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.

     The activity is called 'Edu Passion'. It's an annual event that my school held. It was held in my Senior High School on Thursday, 15 February 2018. The venue was divided into 3 place. At corridor, front field, and every twelve's class. Actually, it's one of OSIS' - Intra-School Students Organization work program. OSIS' member must join the commitee for this event. And for your information, I'm the one of the committees in this event because I'm member of OSIS. Edu Passion filled with many best university from around Indonesia. Every universities and faculties can present 

     I really excited about this program because I'm a new member of OSIS and this was my first event which I can be the commitee. This was my first experience for organize something big in organisations. In here I became a event division or most people call it 'The Brain of Anything'. So, you know what, this was very hectic activity for me. I became a CTE girl. CTE is abbreviation from Controller Time and Executor. My chores were make sure everything is on time, not being late at all, make rundown, revise rundown, implementation instructions, etc. I'm not doing these alone. My friend, my seniors, and other divisions unite to achieve our goals. Make SMA 3 Bandung greater than better and facilitate our 12 grade to choose their passion and faculty to continue their study. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles