Planning for the Next Holiday

Conversation About Planning for the Next Holiday
Hello! Welome back to my Blog. This is my new post about Planning for the Next School Holiday. 
Enjoy it !❤☺

Maya : "Hi Ihsan ! How are you?"
Ihsan : "I'm fine Maya. How about you?"
Maya : "I'm fine too. Oh yeah Ihsan, I heard that after we finish our exam,we will have a school holiday right?"
Ihsan : "Yes Maya. It will be fun!"
Maya : "When is the holiday?"
Ihsan : "Between 19 December 2017 until 2 January 2018. It's a very long holiday !"
Maya : "Wow"
Ihsan : "What will you do next holiday ?"
Maya : "Hmm, I hope I can go to Korea "
Ihsan : "Who are you going to go with?''
Maya : 'With my relatives."
Ihsan : "It must be fun right? "
Maya : "Yes of course. "
Ihsan : "What will you do there? "
Maya : "I will enjoy the scenery, learn the culture of South Korea, and so many interesting activities I can do there."
Ihsan : "Wow, you are so grateful as you can go to South Korea. "
Maya : "Yes thank you. Ihsan, what will you do on the next holiday ?"
Ihsan : "I am going to go to Jakarta to meet my brother. And stay there in a while''
Maya : "Wow, that's interesting! Does your brother live in Jakarta?"
Ihsan : "Yes. He live in Jakarta with his family. He works there."
Maya : "Oh I see. With whom will you go?"
Ihsan : "With my family"
Maya : "How long will you stay there?"
Ihsan : "About one week."
Maya : "It's long enough. You can do many things there right?"
Ihsan : "Yes"
Maya : "What kind of activities you will do at Jakarta?''
Ihsan : "I will stroll, go shoping, enter to TMII."
Maya : "It sounds good !"
Ihsan : "Yes I hope so"
Maya : "By the way, I must go to the canteen. See you then!"
Ihsan : "Bye!"

That's all the conversation about holiday. I hope you like it. 
See you on my next blog!☺☺☺


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles