Grateful Momment

Welcome back with me guys. This is one of my grateful momment. It really memorable for me. 

Grateful Momment

😄It happen about one month ago. That time I was at LIA English Course. I finished my english course at 18.00. That time I am so busy with so many homeworks and courses. Everyday I always go home lately between 18.00 - 20.00. It's so tiring.
     
I remember it's Monday. That day, my english course finished at 18.00. Usually my father or sometimes my brother standby to pickup me to go home. But, that time my father or my brother didn't pickup me. I waiting them in a while. I called my father, my mother, and my brother again and again. But they didn't answer it. That time I am so confused. I didn't know what to do again because my money is not enough to order any taxi or public transportation. I am so worried because I am alone. All of my friends already go home. What I feel now like I'm gonna cry....

I think crying is not helpful for me. So, that time I try to call my father again. And finally, my father answered it! It was at 18.30 PM. My father said that I must go home with GO - JEK. " Oh OK, but my money is not Pah." I said. " Why don't you use your GO Pay? " said my father. Oh yeah I remember I still have GO Pay. It is like an electronic money that you can use it anytime and anywhere. It is so helpful when you didn't have a 'real' money.

After that, I tried to order GO - JEK to pickup me but, when I ordered GO Jek, there are no GO Jek driver can be found. I wait for about 30 minutes. Finally there was one driver who picked up my order. And then he called me and ask where is my location. I answered that I am at LIA English Course. And he answered " I am sorry, your positions is too far from here. You can reorder others driver. Thank you". That time I'm so angry. I tried to reorder. After 3 times driver canceled my order, finally one driver picked up me. I am so happy and grateful. I said "Thank god, I can go home and doing my homework now''. I thanked to my driver and gave him some tips.

Maybe that's all my one of Grateful Momment. See you on the next post!❤❤☺☺☺

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles