Conversation on the First Meet

Conversation on the First Meet
By : Agung Putri Mayasari Bhaskara
X MIPA 2
Absent Number : 2
SMA Negeri 3 Bandung


(in a bakery)
Maya : Excuse me, what time is it now ?
Syahfina : Hmm.. It is 12 : 54
Maya : Oh yeah ? Thank you
Syahfina : By the way, are you in a hurry ? You look restless”
Maya : Yes, I have an english course at 14 : 00, but now, I must stand a line to buy this food. And the line is very long.
Syahfina : Oh.. sorry to hear that. By the way at 14 : 00 I have an english course too.
Maya : Oh really ? Where do you take an english course ?
Syahfina : In Best English Course (BEC)”
Maya : OMG! Same with me. What's your name ?
Syahfina : My name is Syahfina. What's your name ?
Maya : My name is Maya. Nice to meet you Syahfina.”
Syahfina : “Nice to meet you too Maya. Where do you live ?”
Maya : “I live on Turangga Street  Block G No. 32. Where do you live ?”
Syahfina : “I live on Palm Street Bandung. It’s close from here. Maybe you can come to my house?”
Maya : ”Hmm OK if you permit me hehe”
Syahfina :” Oh of course Maya. To make it easy to communicate, may I have your phone number ?”
Maya : “'Yes. It is 08211223344556. What’s your phone number ?”
Syahfina : “It is 08787665543221.”
Maya : “OK I’ll save it. By the way the next queue number is mine. I’ll go there yeah.”
Syahfina : “OK bye!”
(after a while)
Maya : “Bye Syahfina. Meet in BEC OK!”
Syahfina :  “OK bye!”


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion 2019

Natural Phenomenon : Frozen Methane Bubbles